Gender Roles Hoodie
This variant is currently sold out
EXISTING WITHIN THE RIGID BINARY OF THE HETERO-NORMATIVE WORLD IS A TOUGH GIG, EH?
Remember when you used to read scary stories as a kid? There was the one about the woman who had to stay at home in her house all day cooking and cleaning, and when her husband got home he yelled at her until she cried because the roast beef was chewy. Then there was the one about the man whose father told him that if he showed any sort of emotion or sensitivity he was never going to be able to grow up to be big and strong and he should never let anyone see him cry ever, so he beat up all his classmates and developed an addiction to alcohol. What about the one about the person who felt like they never really fit in, and just wanted to dress, and act like they felt on the inside. Their teachers called them the wrong name and they got picked on by all the other kids and even their parents forced them to wear the wrong clothes. Scary stuff.
- Printed to order in Toronto, Canada
- Allow approximately 7-10 business days for dispatch / pick up as they are printed to order
- Front graphic
- Available in Pink or Black
Hoodie- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Pill-resistant air jet yarn
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Double-lined hood
- Pouch pocket; matching drawcord
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex