Moral Ambiguity and Mass Consumption Crewneck
This variant is currently sold out
We understand the irony of commenting on capitalism as a clothing label that sells items for mass consumption, but if we don’t encourage open, honest, and realistic discourse without resorting to hyperbolic metaphor and hate-fuelled name-calling, we’ll never get anywhere. Or maybe I’m just a left-wing, pinko hippie sucking on the teet of the corporate fat cats while complaining the milk is too sweet and negating the real struggles of the salt-of-the-earth proletariat class who are too busy working to give a shit about my clever parody t-shirts anyway. I guess we’ll never know.
- Printed to order in Toronto, Canada
- Allow approximately 15 business days for dispatch / pick up as they are printed to order
- Front graphic
- Crewneck is black (as shown)
50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Pill-resistant air jet yarn
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Set-in sleeves
- 1x1 ribbed collar, cuffs and waistband
Standard Menswear Fit
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com