Simone's Ringer Tee old
This variant is currently sold out
Simone De Beauvoir was an early feminist writer, famed existentialist philosopher and protested France’s colonial occupation of Algeria. Despite this, more of you know the redhead who sells hamburgers’ name. Well, if you want to be beat over the head with culture, I guess that’s what we’ll do.
- Printed to order in Toronto, Canada
- Allow approximately 15 business days for dispatch / pick up as they are printed to order
- Front graphic
- White with red trim (as shown)
50% combed ring-spun cotton / 50% polyester
- 1” contrast rib binding applied to neck and sleeves.
- 1” double-needle bottom hem
- Double-satin razor label
- Side seamed
Standard Menswear Fit
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org